Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Prayer Request, Please



My family is sad and hurting today.  We are putting all our hope and trust in Christ, our heavenly father, provider, friend, love, comforter.  My Papa, Jerry Ahearn was diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer.  There are four stages of cancer, and stage 4 is the worst.  We are taking it one day at a time and a lot of people are already praying.  He is doing ok, in pretty good spirits, but my grandma is sad and trying to take it all in.  I am not working right now and I am planning to help out and be there for them as much as I can, so if you can't find me that is where I might just be.  I have been around friends who had family members with cancer, and my Aunt Robin is a survivor, but I have never been here before.  I hate the uncertainty and just not knowing.   That is one of the hardest things, and seeing my family hurt.  Any encouragement, and prayer would be so greatly appreciated.  I am not usually one to share a whole lot, but I am learning to reach out to my close loved ones for support....learning, still not so great at this.  Its just hard to share the sad and bad things that go on, but I know that God brings things to light, so that we can recieve his healing and love and fellowship and support.  Thank you so much. 

1 comment:

jaredstorer said...

I'll be praying for you.