Friday, April 04, 2008

Family Dinner and Happy Birthday Nick!!!











Happy Birthday to Nick-aby!  19 years old!  Wow, how time goes by so  fast.  It is amazing how something like cancer will really make you appreciate eachother and make an effort to spend precious time together.  For Nick's birthday all he wanted was to eat hot dogs and home made mac n' cheese with his family.  So my Auntie kelly made some home made mac, super tasty and brought everything over.  It was a last minute things, but I was so gald to be able to switch plans around to be there (i love you Daisy!!!!! Thanks).  I will probably be having to do a lot of that within the next few years...so I am most appreciative to my friends who are so understanding.  It's not like me to flake out and do that.  I just want to take advantage and spend as much time with my family right now.  We need eachother, and my prayer is that my grandparents will see how cherished and loved they are and always have been, also that our family will begin to forgive and grow and love and grow stronger.   Auntie and Nick, thank you r for including me, and thank you for the last minute family dinner.  It was Heaps of fun...right Lilly?  Ona and Andrew and Caleb and mom you were missed! Maybe next time!  Here are some family photos of us "Ahearn's"  having dinner and being silly as you can see, we like to do that.  All of your prayers and support and encouragement mean so much. Thank you everyone.  When you are praying specifically be praying for peace, my grandparents are both scared... and fighting off fear, which is totally understandable, but no matter the outcome, we want to all walk and trust in God, no matter what the outcome, that is my hearts cry.  I want this to bring my family closer together and not break us down, so also just be praying for that, this is such an emotional situation, we will ahve to be careful of how sensitive we are and not let the emotions get the best of us...at least I know I will have to do that with myself.  Continue to also pray that God would bless my huband in his work, as I will not be working for a while so that I can be helpful to my grandparents and just spend time with them.  I will continue to keep things posted, though as time goes on I can't promise to blog often!  Much love and care, enjoy your weekends and take some time to appreciate the ones you love!  God Bless you truly.










No comments: