









Nicole brought her troops over to our house this Friday for dinner and a movie, to hang out. Nicole taught me how to make red beans... you don't have to soak them over night!!!! And she made whole wheat and honey homemade corn bread muffins. I love corn bread muffins...very tasty! The girls played dress up and Issac crawled around a lot and Haley held Satchel's "tail" or leash...ha ha that is what she called it. Emily stopped by toward the end of the night and then we all hung out. After a while Nicole put her girls in their Jammie's and took them home and off to bed I assume. Emily stayed for a bit longer and we chatted over ice cream while Caleb blew out the electricity. It was a super eventful night. I was so tired after it all, and pretty much as soon as Em took off, my sweet hubby carried me off to bed. That was our crazy Friday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment