




Isn't she lovely!!! All the girls are so pretty

Torturing Satch!
Gavin eating grandpa's boots.Hayley and her best friend.


the girls watering satchel
Gavin and Satchel looking around
They all wanted to hold his leash.


Elyse was blue, and she did a great job finding her blue eggs!
Purple for Morgan, and none for baby Gavin, or Issac. Sorry boys maybe next year!
The girls ate at their own little table and had a mini tea party. I would have loved that when I was little.
Hayley got to go first since she is the youngest girl, then we unleashed the older girls
Eating her dinner like a good girl, dipping all her food in her little tea cup.
Issac Nathan Stol, just playing.
This year we decided to have Easter with Caleb's side of the family. We haven't seen much of them this year and so we thought it would be nice to spend an afternoon with them. Nicole and Hans are living with mom and dad, so their whole clan was there, and The Comstocks came for a while. We ate very yummy food, after attending our own church. Then the kids had an indoor Egg Hunt, due to the yearly Seattle rain in the spring. They color coordinated the eggs by kid, which i thought was creative and helpful for the little ones. All the neices and the two nephews got to get to know Satchel a little bit more. At first they are usually a little scared of him, but after a while the girls were all begging to hold his leash and pull him around. The youngest of the girls, Hayley just loves him. She gives him big hugs and kisses and wants him to sit in her "yap", or lap, and she calls him her best friend. We hung out pretty late, and played a few games. It was fun, but we were very tired by the time we got home. I fed Issacc some very tasty bananas and we bonded a little. I am still building relationship with his family, but I really do love them, and I enjoy being an aunty very much. They are some stinkin cute kids that is for sure. I am truly blessed to have such a great family of in-laws, they really aren't like inlaws at all. We missed having some of the other family around that day, it has just been easier the last few years to split up family on holidays since Caleb's family is so big and growing. Heidi and matthew are having their third baby i believe this fall. Anyways, so that was Easter this year, I didn't get an easter dress, which is ok, since it rained anyways, but my mom like always got Caleb and I a little Easter basket, she's so cute. Hope that you all enjoyed celebrating such a special holiday with each of your families.
No comments:
Post a Comment