



Well just for fun, and since I have no kids to take photos of while I am home I take photos of the fury ones. My mom bought Satch a doggie bed, he loves to play on it, but not always lay on it. We are working on a lot of training, which is not just discipline for the dog, but us as well. We are still learning, this being our first dog. We are learning what works for us and our dog... and how much work it is to own a dog. Cat's really are easy peasy! Although she has her evil moments, lol. Anywho, photos of the beasts, Satchel layed on his bed this morning for a while and he did this all on his own. He has now taken ownership of Walter the Duck, I gave it to him...he loves "killing" his stuffed animals...so beware stuffed animals everywhere, and they have both been trying to keep warm in our Freezing house. Our bedroom has heat, that is about it, that and the office. They dont get along the two of them, imagine that!!!!! So they just stay in opposite corners and no one gets hurt, lol. Anyways, just a little sillyness for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment