




Satchel is officially a graduated Dog! Tonight he graduated from beginner puppy class. He did really well and his teacher said how smart he is. He got a bath and his nails trimmed so that he was all prettied up for his last class. He really enjoys the classes. Anytime we go bye bye he gets excited...like any wild beast, but he loves seeing all the other dogs. He made lots of friends at class, two pugs Lilly and Gracie May were two lovely lady friends of his. Anyways, it was fun, though I am glad that it is over, one less thing to crowd my week! Now I will have to check out this dog park situation people keep telling me about. I know you all think I am crazy for writting about my dog, but when you put so much time and energy into something, well he is our fury child for now! Ha ha, here are some photos from the evening! ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment