Garter time, it was bright pink, and her friend Jenni made it!!!!
Me and Mrs. Angela Rickerson, one of Dani's 5 bridesmaids, so lovely! She is wearing PINK!!!!
John & Angela, as cute as ever!!!
Me and My Dani...she is lovely! Truly! Dani your Daddy is so proud of you I know it!
Mr & Mrs Dani , and me too!!! The guys wore black all star kicks! So PUNK! I love it!
I should have brought my nikon....silly little pocket camera...the photos did not turn out so great. 

Her brother in law Ted was able to Officiate the wedding. He did a great job, Caleb and I decided that he would make a great Pastor!!!!
The send off, we happened to be leaving right when the bride and groom were. They left in a fabulous car!!!! There is Angela again in pink.... my silly camera doesn't have the best clarity, DANG IT!!!! Next time I bring the real deal camera.
The long ride to Seattle going to the wedding!!!!
It was a beautiful church! I really wish I had my real camera to capture the lighting and just simple beauty the church added to the wedding!!!
The Groom, James and Ted, waiting for the wedding party and the lovely Bride!
More waiting!
Me and Jeffrey, Dani's big bro. He has not changed one bit the silly boy! Super sweet, wild and crazy guy sporting a dark black blue mohawk! (trying to make Caleb jealous... ha ha!)
After the wedding me and my love, cozying up on the parking roof top on a lovely warm spring night!!!
me all by my lonesome posing on the roof top.
We are just glowing in the moonlight! It was soo beautiful out. What a perfectly lovely night!
Well this past weekend Caleb and I went to celebrate the wedding of a friend of mine from back in the SCS (seattle christian school) days. I had not had the pleasure of meeting the groom, though a nice looking guy....great hair!!!! But Dani and I go back a few years. I was so blessed to be invited. It was a lovely wedding and fit them both very well. They did a beautiful job of involving friends and family with a fun little slide show. Dani looked amazingly lovely. She was very old Hollywood Glam with a soft finger wave in her hair. The guys had fuchsia boutonnieres with black all star kicks....SO punk. I loved it. I really was nervous since I have not kept in touch with a lot of the party over the years, but it was so nice to see familiar faces and see how friends are now. I got to catch up with the Rickerson's (Angela & John) and Dani's family, as well as her big bro Jeffrey sporting the Mohawk! It was a beautifully warm spring night to have a wedding. I feel so blessed to have been a part of it all! The photos aren't the best since I chickened out and didn't bring in my big Bertha camera...regretting that!!!! Oh well. I did get a few fun photos though. Dani my girl, thanks for including my hubby and I in on your special day, and Angela it was so good to see you and John, you two are as cute as ever together! Many Marriage blessings, and we definitely need to get together once you return from Honeymoon bliss!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment