




The lovely Rev Don!!!!
Three very lovely ladies that I am blessed to know! Mom, Brandy and Andi!
Me and Brookie and Rachel, cute cute girls, I miss them! Glad they came to party with us!
Brookie told them it was Jen's Bday! ha ha! Congrats on going perm Jen!
I think someone was having fun with my camera, oh well there is my handsome man!We planned a mini Party to get together and eat tasty food with some friends of mine that I haven't seen in a while! We dined out at Indochine, where we went for Caleb's birthday. i love Thai food and it is just a fun and fabulous restaurant. Thanks to all the fabulous friends who were able to show up! It was so great to see you each! Lots of love and blessings from me to you! It was a very entertaining night! Special thanks to Everett ;0) Caleb and i think you are a pretty cool guy! Enjoy the crazy photos, I think someone had a bit o fun with my camera at one point! Ha ha, oh well makes the night more fun right!
No comments:
Post a Comment