
Well Caleb my loving husband as you know, has a humongeous family, well after this week it will be two babies larger. Caleb's cousin Somer, who's wedding photos I posted a few weeks ago, just had her c-section this morning to her baby girl, Aioki Raquel, and Nicole our sister was feeling heavy contractions this morning, so new baby Hailey jean should be arriving any day now! I CAN'T WAIT! Our mom Debbie is there with them now, I am so jealous, the best part is just to hold the new little babies when they are so cute and tiny, but since they are rude, and moved far away, we still love you guys, we wont be able to do that! But I informed them to post baby photos asap! Well I will keep things posted and ya'll know when baby girl arrives! That will make for the like 11th great grandaughter in Caleb's family, plus another cousin is due a few months from now with, yes another girl!!!! Sorry Shell, maybe in 12 years Caleb and I will pop out a boy, just for you, ha ha, yeah that is right we aren't in any hurry, but we do enjoy being the worlds best Aunty and Uncle! We love our nieces, they keep us entertained! Ha ha, well be blessed ya'll
~luv xoxo
2 comments:
The contractions have steadily been coming every 30 minutes or so since 3 AM this morning. It's 6:30 and I'm going to try and get a little more sleep. I had to get up to eat. Did you know Caleb's cousin Torri is also in the hospital this morning to have her baby? I'm not sure if she's having a boy or girl.
That is crazy! So many babies, but then I guess we don't really have much room to talk :)
Post a Comment