Thursday, September 01, 2005

My Cup Flows Over


You guys are going to get sick of me I swear! Now that I am skilled in the ways of the Blog...it's too late to turn back. Well, I just felt the Lord really pressing on my heart today, JOY! What a great GREAT GOD we serve. New insight today came to me, realizing that my life no longer lies in the valley that I once lived in, He has brought me up toward the top of the mountain. Those of you who really know me, and have watched me grow up, or even grown up along side of me know all that I have been through, but better yet all that I have come up out of, and the reason why. I just feel like I need to testify my Joy, and share it, and hope that is touches someone reading this...not because of me or my life, but because of what Christ has done in me and my life. I know that life can tarnish and wear us down, but the God that I know and love and serve is the God of Restoration, of Healing...sigh, and I am living breathing walking proof of that. I am a blessed woman at the age of 22! I have a loving husband who is truly my best friend...not forgetting my best friend, and others whom I love! We have a cute little house, that we were able to purchase by the 7th month of our first year being married, I might start to think that things couldn't get much better, but that is not true. Thank you Jesus for your love, for being so faithful in my life and sticking with me, and for your healing and many blessings you bring down. I love you father. I hope that anyone reading this today finds time to thank God for what He's done in your life, and just breath deep and enjoy life's many blessings that we sometimes take for granted.
~In His Care
sarah xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Babe! That's awesome! I'm soooo glad to read this entry and see that you're working your way up or, should I say, letting God bring you up to the top of the mountain. You are absolutely correct about the fact that we serve a GREAT and AWESOME God!! He always provides, He always has a reason, and He ALWAYS knows what's best and what He's doing...are you glad someone does?? I Love You and I continually pray for you and your hubby (Hi, Caleb!). Keep striving for the top of that mountain, Babe!
Love You Always!!