Thursday, September 29, 2005

Our Anneversary, this was a while ago...




Hey all, not too much is going on, yet, ha ha, well I have a ton of photos that I have yet to share with you all, so I thought I would share some of the photos that I took before we were educated in the ways of blogging! I wanted to post some of our Anneversary weekend shots. For our one year wedding anneversary we took a weekend getaway to Ocean Shores, it was soooo much fun, I loooove the Ocean! It is one of my favorite favorite places to go ever! The smell, the sand, the shells, THE FOOD!!!!! It's so relaxing! I didn't want to come home, I can't wait till we get to take another weekend away! Well among all the fun stuff, we went to my favorite ice cream parlor 2x's to eat my favorite black licorice ice cream, and I RODE A SCOOTER!!!! It was fun, kinda scary, but it was fun! We shopped some very fun shops and ate at some very yummy restaurants! Well here are the photos, I love em, so I hope you enjoy!!!! They have lots of fun memories for both caleb and I!

No comments: