Friday, September 09, 2005

My First Rodeo Ever!


Well this is gonna be a short one since I don't really know a whole lot about Rodeo'in but I just wanted to write about my very first experience at a real rodeo ever! Thanks to my practically family, Chuck and Val, I was able to go and enjoy my first Rodeo ever at the Puyallup fair! Oh yeah and not to forget Papa, Val's dad who came into town for the rodeo, glad I got to see you!!!! Ye-haaa, my Oaky friends! I think my favorite part was chattin with the cowboys that teased me and let me take their photos, and watching the fast paced action of it all! It is so fast, just a few seconds!!!! Well not to say that I am going to be a cowgirl now or anything.... but it was fun, and after a while of being there the smell just kinda blends in with all the smells of the fair! ha ha, unfortunately I missed what Chuck and Val said was the best part, the bull ridin, cuz of stupid lines and mustard! RUDE! Oh well guess I will just have to try and go another time and see the bull ridin! So enjoy my horsey pictures people! Luv ya'll
~Me

No comments: