Friday, September 23, 2005

Happy Birthday Momma-Joe!


Hey all, not too much here, but we did celebrate my mom's birthday this week, now she is a whole woppin' 43 years old, I like to tease her and say she's old, and needs a cain, but she's not really all that old! Hey mom, a very very happy happy birthday week, be blessed this week and always! Caleb and I are so happy for you, and proud of you and where you are at in life, you have come so far, and let God do everything HE has always planned on doing, and blessed so many because of it! I love that I can call you and ask for prayer or just share things with you! We have come a loooooo-oooong way mom, and I am so glad your my mom even though you are and always will be weird, and much more so than I am! Don't worry I will still get you a balloon/boyfriend!!!! Enjoy the fun photos of our little tiny family party! Including my Sissy Dandy who was in town and able to celebrate with us, my tall friend Tonya, and the silly cake I made-don't laugh at it ok, it tasted good alright!!!! My favorite photo is my papa and the cat, chillin on the couch!!!! Well family and friends enjoy, just click the flickr link to see and view our pictures, and click "view as a slideshow" to view it as a slide show!!!! Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi my cousins... looks like you guys had fun... i miss you like crazy, it's been like what? 2 months sence i've seen you?! way weird. well i hope we can get together sometime before i leave. love you darling, me lil~