Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Our New Favorite Reality TV Show!!!!


Hello all, well Caleb and I have a new favorite Reality TV Show! One of our friends, made it onto The Biggest Loser, on tuesday nights on NBC! I must admit i never saw one episode last year....mostly because we didn't have cable, and the tv we did have was fuzzy...and i never heard too much about it...but when one of our good friends told us her sister made it on, we had to tune in to cheer her on! Suzy is our friend, and if you watch, she is the cutest one on their, short, blond with the cutest most creative clothes and the funky glasses! I know that her family is really routing for her, and that they really miss her, she is super close to her sister Sandy, so if you guys think about it, say a prayer for her family... and for Suzy, this is probably the toughest thing she's ever endured! I seriously can't believe out of the hundreds of reality tv shows over the years, we actually know someone on one, sometimes it's a small world! Suzy rocks, though seriously, so cheer her on if you don't have anything to do on a tuesday night!!!! We like to use our DVR to tape it so we don't have to watch the commercials...I am too impatient!!!! Well, just thought I would share that little tid bit with you all! Have a great night!
~Blessings
sarah xoxo

No comments: