
Hey all, well it's been all about Katrina for a while now, which is understandable since it is an extremely devastating event, but I thought that I would mix things up a bit and talk about Caleb and I, since it is our blog! The problem is not too entirely much is going on just yet, it will be though soon because we are starting back up with youth group this weekend. It should be a lot of fun, provided that the rain behaves, and like goes away. We are suposed to have a BBQ Saturday, and then youth group sunday night, then provided any teens actually sign up there is a 2 day conference next weekend. So far it is just Caleb and I, but it will be well worth it at least for us to go. I went to one last spring mostly by myself, Caleb met me the 2nd evening because he had to work. But I just feel like every time I am involved in ministry one way or another God meets me there, even when I am not expecting much, which I should be by the way, and brings a little more freedom each time into my heart and life. Well this time I am expecting God, why not, He's a big God, capable of amazing things!!! So as you can see our weekend is pretty packed, with good things, but packed. One other thing that is keeping at least one of us busy is that Caleb has been working on a web job. It's a little extra moolah, which is good, but he was up all night trying to finish it, which he did, since our weekend is kinda crazy. Ho, hum, other than that just living each day at a time. Trying tofind where God wants me, how to be a better wife, try new things...kinda since I am a big chicken sometimes...working on that! Hey I went ice blocking, you never know what is next people! Ha ha ha, well I get to go to the rodeo for the first time in my life today, that is new!!! I'm not exactly a western, yeha, cowgirl type some some people I know, but it should be fun! I'm gonna bring my camera so don't worry I will have proof!!! He he he! Well Peace out all, and have a blessed day, and try something new!!
Luv ya xoxox, or as someone I know says, Luvies!!!
1 comment:
So who's bike is that?
Post a Comment