
So today I had my first photo shoot since Amy and Jesse's wedding, for a young teen cheerleading squad. My friend Soonie, that I met a few years ago when I worked for the Bank of America. She is the only one from there that I kept in touch with. She is the Manager of her daughter's cheer team and thought of me for photos, so today I met her at Curtis park, at the High School there. I couldn't believe it, her daughter Sterling is a little tiny cute teenager. Well i just thought that i would share my day with you guys, it turned out pretty good, and I was able to get a ton of very cute photos, plus I have never shot a cheer squad before, so it was kinda fun, but work. Soonie, thanks so much for thinking of me, I hope you like the pictures, I am pretty happy with them, and the weather held up nice for us too, a bit windy but nice! Well all enjoy the fun photos that I took today, you can see some on my photographybysarah blog!!!! Click on the link on the side to see them!!!
~Peace out
sarah
2 comments:
Congrats on your first cheer job! They look great! What fun. Debbie mom got to see them too.
You did such a great job and I know all the prarents are going to love em! You are definately my first pick for a photographer!
Post a Comment