Wednesday, August 31, 2005

ho hum day...


Hey all. I have been working on putting a lot of older photos on our blog for your viewing pleasure today. I am starting to feel sleepy from staring at this computer screen for so long! Well we are back from our visit to see emily. If you go to the link on our blog you can see some photos of our fun trip, some kinda scary ones of me, but oh well. We had areally good time visiting her. I never really visited Spokane itself before. I did take a trip there a few years back with Nicole that was very memorable, but no offense Nicole, I'd have to say this one was more enjoyable...I am sure you know what I mean, ha ha. So we are back and now I am catching up on laundry, ect. and my wifely duties while we turn our focus back to youth group. We took a nice little break for a month and will return back to church this sunday with a big BBQ Luau bash next weekend for everyone to look forward to, and for me to work on. I recommend to everyone to take away some time for themselves every no and then. Caleb and I really love the teenagers we work with in Over the Edge you, but we needed some time to just be married and have some play/down time. Regroup! So we will be stoked to see you crazy teens this coming Sunday. Hope you didn't miss us too much. Other than laundry, youth group, and getting back into our routine, we aren't up to a whole lot right now. I am working on getting my Photography Business, Photography by Sarah, up and going. So if you are in the area and interested give me a call. I would describe my business as quality photos for a quality price! As most of you know Caleb was blessed with hi new toy that I am typing on at this very moment, our Mac lab top, given to him by our dear friend Gary because he felt that the Lord wanted Caleb to have it in order for him to further ministry work. A very cool story of God's Provision! Well for my late birthday gift, which was well worth the wait, Gary again felt led of the Lord to bless me with a new Camera that I have wanted for quite some time. This time though Caleb pulled in with him, so it was from the both of them. It is my new Nikon D70. I LOVE IT! It's digital, but it is also compatible with my Nikon N60 lenses, which is very handy! All this to give you the very short version of some very cool things that happened to Caleb and I this year, all because God used our friend Gary to bless us in pushing us to pursure the ministry work He has for us...as well as the work we individually felt called to enter into, me into Photography, and Caleb into Web Design. So now you know!!!! That is kinda scary for me to share that, I am not sure why, but I guess in some ways it forces me to push forward and use my gifts, which is exciting, but also sometimes nerve wracking!!!! Well, that is just a little intro into the many blessings of my God. I guess I just felt like sharing that to you all today! Enjoy all the newly uploaded photos. They are all in a weird order, but just read what I wrote and you will understand! Making up for lost time I supose! We will continue to be consistent in keeping things recent! Be Blessed! All my love
~Sarah xoxo

No comments: