Saturday, October 01, 2005

Thank you Jesus for your blessing, even with weather!!




Hey all, not too much here, well kinda. Yesterday my sister in law Nicole finally gave birth to her 3rd baby girl, Hailey Jean Stol. 8lbs 13 oz and 20 in long, with strawberry blond peach fuzz! This is what I was told, I informed them that they better get on top of putting photos on their blog asap! In case you want to check out their blog and send them congrats which I am sure they would love, there is a link to their blog on our page, just click on the Hans and Nicole link to the right, otherwise their blog i believe is www.hnstol.blogspot.com . So anyways, today I had another photo shoot with a dear friend and teen from our youth group, she is practically family, but I wont get into that! Kelly and I met at the same park that Amy and Jesse's wedding reception was at, and I prayed the whole thing through that it would not rain, and THANK YOU JESUS!!!! He blessed us with just enough time to get some very cute photos taken. I had a blast, and I think Kelly had fun too, she told me that it was the first time ever that she had her own portrait taken, how crazy is that. I can't count the times I've had portraits taken, well I could try, but I have other fun things to do, than counting here people!! Ha ha, well Enjoy the photos, and Kelly thanks for a fun day at the park, I hope you like your pictures, your so beautiful!!! To see more photos go to my blog, photography by Sarah!!! Enjoy!
~Blessings
sarah

No comments: