


Today I got to spend the afternoon with two of five of my very cute nieces and my sister in law lanaya! These photos were taken while having a play date at their neighborhood park. I thought a certain somebodies in Michigan might miss these very cute girls. Aunty Sarah asked her cute nieces if they had a special message to send to their grandma when I put their pictures on line to show grandma so Aliyah wanted her grandma to know that she loves you and misses you, and Elysers wanted you to know that she went to the park at her corner. It was fun. I took pictures of them playing and after a while they caught on to my schemes and would do very cute things and say, "take a pitcher aunty sawah!" Too cute! Well I hope you all enjoy these so cute photos of my nieces! Enjoy!
sarah, or aunty sarah as some know me!! xoxo
4 comments:
Wow those girls sure at getting big! Especially Elyse, she must be talking pretty well too?! Wow, time flies!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! My other sister isn't so good at sharing pictures of her beautiful girls.
No problem, I feel bad that these are the first photos i have posted of these cute girls. They loved aunty taking pictures of them.
Post a Comment