
Well today was kinda fun. I have been, regretfully, still not feeling so great. I thought that I had recovered, and I think that I over did myself, and I got much worse Saturday evening. All this time, I still have not seen my Debbie mom, so that makes it like a month since I have seen her, a week since she's been home...not fun!!! So today she came out to see me, and make me homemade chicken soup. It was delicious and well worth waiting for it to cook, unlike the 5 minute can soup I have been feading on for it seems like a week. I'm not complaining too much though, progresso has greatly improved it's variety of soups... ha ha I am silly. Anyways, so all this not feeling well and I missed church and youth group, again!!!! So very sad, I kinda miss all you crazy teenagers that I haven't seen in like 3 weeks it seems!!!! They went to the Spooner pumpkin patch for a bit as planned, and my hunny so sweetly won us a giant pumpkin. Undoubtedly the biggest one I have ever owned!!!! All he had to do was catapult a few pumkins so that he could bring me back my souvenier!!!! Yippie! So after visiting with mom, eating some very yummy soup, and playing 2 hands of cards we got started carving out pumpkin. A great pumpkin that took a lot of work i must say! Don't worry photos included as always!!!!! We also got to save the pumpkin seeds to bake them and eat them! They are majorly tastey, if you have not tried it, you must! It's very simple!!!!
Sarah's Pumpkin Seed Baking instructions: Clean out the pumpkin, save the seeds, as many as you choose to dig for, clean them, pat em dry... lay on a cookie sheet with a tiny bit of oil and season as desired. Put in the oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes depending on how many seeds you have. Check at least once while in the oven and stir them around a bit to make sure they all get seasoned!!!! Yummy yummy!! We ate all of our tonight!!! Ha ha! Well luv you all, enjoy our pumpkin, we are!!!
~ Pumpkin luv xoxo
2 comments:
So much fun! We have yet to do pumpkins, I guess we better get right on that. Probably this Saturday, if the weather is nice.
I really wish I could have gone to the pumpkin patch with Caleb, it's one of my favorite things. I just love the fall, and all that comes with it! I bet your boy would have so much fun since they are getting older now!!!
Post a Comment