
Ok, so kinda silly, but when am I not? ha ha, Caleb and I were being silly and chatting and were dreaming about our future together...about what we would like it to look like, things we want. So me being, well, anyways, I told him that I wanted a Pineapple tree, yeah and he laughed at me! RUDE, I KNOW! How was I suposed to know that there is NO SUCH THING AS A PINEAPPLE TREE! I guess I just must have missed the whole semester in school where they explain to us where Pineapples come from! I mean there's a pineapple in the alphabet tree in the alphabet book, there was a pineapple in that tree. RUDE! So now, I will never live this down, and yes I am sharing it with all of you! So that just makes it worse! Ha ha, well then I want him to make me a tree that grows pineapples! That is what I say! Ha ha, so for those of you who are silly heads like me and also didn't know, someday we will get our pineapple trees! Like, in heaven or something, ha ha! You know you love me! And yes, sometimes my blond highlights take over! Good thing my hubby is the brains of the bunch, I just add the glitz! xo Here's a cute photo of some other silly heads that I know! I'm not alone!!!!!!
~Peace out to all my pineapple buddies out there!
3 comments:
Well, I don't think you are that weird Sarah :) They are a tropical fruit and it seems normal that they would grow in a palm tree or something. I personally think they look kind of weird growing in the type of plant that they grown in, but that is just me :)
I think if Caleb really loved you he would find a way to make your pineapple tree dream come true!
I thin so too...why shouldn't I get a Pineapple tree!!! And when he does finally get me one, I will get you all one too!!!! Emily you are CRACKIN me up, ha ha what in the world did I write to you????
Post a Comment