
Well it's been an interesting weekend, yup interesting. Caleb is venturing into a new business in owning a small franchise. There was a conference this weekend that Caleb wanted to go to, and his mentor got us some free tickets so he wanted to make a trip and do it. So i packed us all up and we drove down there 3 hours or so to Portland Oregon. We get to the Motel...and well lets just say it's scary and stinky...that is putting it nicely in my opinion. We finally get into our room, and change to head to the Rose Quarter...where the conference is at and we get lost driving on about every freeway there is in Portland...then when we finally find it, we can't get into park since there are two events going on and all the entrances are blocked, so finally after driving around the whole thing 3 times we finally find a spot to park. Needless to say the event on my account was boring. I was tired, and stinky from the motel, not a happy girl. So after a looooong sleepless night i convinced my husband to let me go home, and visit my family on the way. he stayed to soak up all the info he needed and I ventured on my way home. Some of my dad's family lives in Longview Kelso, so I stopped and visited a bit with one of my aunties, Robin. From there I went to visited my Grandpa Bob and Grandma Marlys. It was very nice and they took me to their favorite little Diner for lunch. Then we visited a bit more while I waited for my cousin Nicci to get off work, and while I tried fervently to track her down. I had just given up and headed on my way when she called, so I turned my car around to hang with one of my very favorite cousins. We just chilled and chatted, we hadn't really hung out since before our wedding so it was way over due. Then on my way, 1hour and a half or so toward home! My bed, my shower, my house was calling me!!!! So after unpacking, lots of laundry I was home!!!!!!!! So I went to hang out with a friend of Caleb's and mine Ben. He kept me entertained. So now I await my husbands return. Quite a turn of events, but it all worked out. Caleb got his conference and I got to see my family and sleep!!!!!! Well That in a nutshell is my interesting weekend. So anyways, here are a few photos of me and my Grandpa Bob, and Marlys. I really enjoyed visiting with my Dad's family. It was such a blessing to visit and catch up. You guys are welcome to visit Caleb and I any time! I love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment