Monday, October 03, 2005

Go Me!!!!


Oh what a hiddden talent I have! I guess it's thanks to my mom and my sister in law Nicole, I made really really good pies!!! Yeah! Ha ha ha, yeah yeah go ahead and laugh, but now that you are looking at the picture of my yummy apple pie I bet you are drooling! Hey not on my pie! Well thanks for all the afternoons hanging out and baking Nicole! I guess it payed off! Well not too much else here, just thought that since you all can't come over for pie I would send you some, oh and a little photo of our livingroom and the gorgeous flowers my hunny surprised me with!!! Oh, Shout out to my best friend Sara, today is her birthday! I will save a special piece of pie just for you! Luv you babe!

Ta

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow Sarah that does look like yummy pie! Way to go :) I'm sure your husband is loving it! I haven't made a pie for quite some time, I think you have inspired me!

I've enjoyed your blog Sarah, looks like you are having fun with your new camera!

The adventure continues... said...

That's great. Now you just need to have a few kiddos to help you eat it. Or I suppose you could just invite people over to help you. My newest passion (and Hans') is butterscotch pie. Haley is made up of mostly butterscotch pie!

Amy Beth said...

Sigh. I really wanted a piece of that pie. Oh well. That's what happens when your better half isn't feeling well.