Saturday, October 29, 2005

Kelly, again!!!

Kelly Girl!!!!







I had the last part of my photo shoot with Kelly yesterday afternoon. We attempted them last time but were unable to quite finish them, with the weather and a dress mishap. So we took her clarinet photos, I was pretty happy with how they turned out. God seems to keep smiling on me, because he protects me from the rain whenever I go out on a shoot...now if he would not only do that, but help me get more customers, that would be a blessing!!!! Financially as well as just Business wise! If you know anyone who wants photos done and you reccomend me, that would be greatly appreciated, and I will give you a discounted session price if you would like one!!!! So spread the word people! Enjoy more photos of Kelly!!!! These are just a few, to check out more go to my photography blog the link is to the right! Isn't she lovely-yyyyy ha ha, i was going to start singing....good thing you can hear me!!! you may not look at my blog ever again!!! Have a good day all!
~Me xo

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I just checked out your photography page, that is a great idea! They look really good! Keep it up Sarah!

We would love for you to take our pictures sometime or maybe of the three little ones when the baby is born.
What is your pricing?
You need a link for email on the side bar. So people can email with questions. We were able to create an image so that we don't get spammed, your sweatheart can help you with that!

Blessings!
My email is chrisandjenni-at-gmail.com