Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Halloween...

Aliyah pleads for more candy!

The girls atempt to pose for their aunty, mom and grandma.

I know, I'm not supposed to, but I love halloween, not the evil stuff, I don't like that or being scared. Although I do like scaring other people... ha ha ha it's funny! It's all my grandma Elva's fault, she taught me to! You hide behind a dark corner, wait for it....wait, then jump out, and RAA!!! Ha ha, and then my hubby, all 6ft 3in of him, jumps 3 feet in the air, and screams ahh! He he he, it's awesome! But anyways, I love Halloween because HELLO, free candy, and when can an adult dress up makeup and all, and not be looked at like a freak!!?!?!? See my point??? Well, my hubby doesn't share my passion for dressing up, although he does enjoy the sweets, in case you don't know him well... he has a major sweet tooth.. ha ha why else would he have married me!!! AWWW, I know now I am making you sick! Ha ha, sucka's!!! Well, our church every year hosts a community Harvest Festival! This way everyone can dress up eat tons of candy play games, and stay safe and have fun!!!! I always face paint, it's fun, and I seem to be the only volunteer for that booth, so it works. So, this is what we did on Halloween, and this is probably what we will do forever, until we have chidlets... then maybe we will take them and play all the games with them!!!! Before venturing to the Harvest Festival I was able to see 2 of my cute nieces and take photos of them in their cute princess outfits!!! "Trick or Treat AUnty, Trick or Treat, say trick or treat!" They were very cute, and let me practice my face painting on them even!!!! Well that is about it for this post, enjoy the cute photos, and check out more of my evening on the youth group blog link!!! Also, Lanaya finally got a blog, so check out her blog periodically to see her girls! www.comstocks.blogspot.com . Well have a good night all!!!! Go scare someone you love, and then laugh at them, don't tell them it was my idea though!!! he he he!
Me and some of my youth girls pose before all the festivities!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, You are the most beautiful fairy princess there ever was!
Love,
Mom xoxox

The adventure continues... said...

Thanks for keeping me updated. I'll have you know that my friend said pineapples do grow on trees. She said she has never heard of them growing on the ground. So you may be able to have you dream come true after all.