Friday, November 18, 2005

Hey all...

Well we are off for the weekend and will return with several fun photos of our weekend visit to see some very favorite people of ours!!!!! I am all packed and just waiting for my hubby to get home so we can hit to road to drive 2 1/2 hours to Mt. Vernon to go visit Pastor John, Adele, and their 3 cute kids!!!!! We are excited, it's a much needed weekend away! I just wanted to throw this out there for the sake of possibly helping out my cousin Rachelle. She has a pony, a mare...that's a female right? Well she has worked very hard with Piper, and is wanting to sell her. If anyone is in any way looking to purchase a horse please post a comment on my blog and I can get you some more information. Well that's all, for now at least!!!!! I will post after the weekend to share our little adventure with you all!!! And then Monday is the day of all days MY GWEN STEFFANI CONCERT WITH MY PRINCESS TONYA FRIEND! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
~Ciao for now
moi xo

No comments: