isn't my hubby so handsome!!!So it's been a while since Caleb and I had some pictures taken together, like over a year since our wedding! Yeah, I figured it was about time too!!! Caleb doesn't get it, but I guess it's a woman thing...not to mention the fact that I am a photographer...so well yea know!!! It was kinda a yucky day for both of us, a bit stressful, for my lil' hubby, and just busy for me, so I think pictures just did the trick.

Not to mention that we were fortunate enough to have something very fun to look forward to that night! Yeah! We got to hang out and be silly with one of our very favorite people, Emily! She had a very crazy scheduel, but was here for the weekend, and decided to grace us with her presence...not presents, which would have been cool too, maybe next time! So anyways, Emily has lots of photos of us hanging out and being silly, so maybe check out her blog sometime this week to see if she has them up! But here are some cute photos of us! Enjoy! Oh and some very exciting news. Thanks for all your continual prayer everyone, it has paid off! Our church voted and we finally have a pastor. It was a pretty unanimous decision at about 84% I believe!!!! Taylor and Anna Daniels and their two kids will be our new Pastors. keep praying for our church, to grow closer to the lord, and closer as a family, as well as for the transistion, and all the changes to come! That Gods will would just be done in our lives and in His church body. That is our ultimate prayer for our church!!!! They are from California and are currently Senior Pastors there, so when they arrive here for good iss still tbd, to be detereminded, but you know me, I will totally keep you updated!!! Blessings all!!!
~Love and Peace
sarah xoxox
I know we are cute!!! We can't help it!!!
2 comments:
CUTENESS!
LOVE YA,
MOM
XOXOXOX
Well, congratulations on your new pastor and family! We are excited for you guys to see what God has in store for you. :)
By the way, your pictures turned out very nice :)
Post a Comment