Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I will have so many fun photos after this week to share with you all, so just bear..ha ha rarrrrr, with me. It might take a while, but I will get them on here to share all the fun events with you all! Caleb and I have a wonderful weekend with Pastor John and Adele and their cute kids. Thanks you guys for everything, it was a really fun weekend! Also, Tonya and I went to a Gwen Steffani concert last night! Tons of girly fun! Although a bit dissapointed that she had a bit of a potty mouth...notty Gwen! Thanks Princess Tonya Show for a fun night, and Kelsey it was awesome to see you sweet heart, can't wait for Jingle Ball Bash with the LB twins, ha ha!!! Well Everyone, have a blessed, and wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Enjoy your family and friends and good food, and making memories! If you have time, maybe take a few seconds and make a comment about one of your favorite Thanksgiving memories to share with others! All out love and prayers and blessings to you all!!!
~Love and Peace
Caleb & Sarah
p.s tons of awesome photos to come!!! so check back later on this week!!!!

No comments: