Friday, November 18, 2005

One more before we go!!!!























Hey all, remember way back when, when I posted that our friend Suzy was going to be on the NBC TV show The Biggest Loser? Well in case you paid no attention, here are some fun photos I took off the nbc sight to show, i have seen some more recent ones, but I haven't actually seen her in a while, I guess she is jsut miss super busy girl! Caleb and I totally think she is going to win! There are only two more shows left, this week and then the tuesday after Thanksgiving is the LIVE Finally..however you spell it. In case you are unaware it's on Tuesdays on NBC at 8pm, same time as our other favorite show Gilmore Girls!!!! Well enjoy the pics and watch our friend!

1 comment:

Alecia said...

I'm totally rooting for Suzy,and I didn't even know she was a friend of yours! I totally hope she wins!! We'll see tonight...