


Thought that we should introduce you to our new family member, my cat DC, we picked her up and brought her to our house finallyy!!!!!!! She didn't like the ride at all, but she was very good, didn't attack us or anything, which is a good thing!!! Well i will keep this short and sweet, enjoy my fun photos, for some reason she likes to sit in the bathroom, and play in the tub...not joking, but whenever I got my camera out, she would be a brat and jump out, this is the best I could do, she's such a princess...like her mom I guess!!!! Ta-
Me xox
2 comments:
What a pretty cat! Is she an adult or a young cat? Where did you get her? She's pretty :)
ZShe is pretty isn't she! And she knows it, what a spoiled cat. We have had her for over 6 years, but kept her at my grandparents house, until now. It's weird having her around, but makes it more home-y.
Post a Comment