Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer fun Fmaily Visiting... more to come

me and nick, high rollers yo!  he's my buddy we just are silly and have fun together!

my love and i at the bowling alley with the cousins!  we celebrated 4 years married this summer! GO US!
My adorable sweet Olivia!  She is such a peach!  I will miss her when she is gone.  So beautiful inside and out!  My squinty squinterson!
All cousins, me, Sarah, Rachel and Elizabeth, so cute, though i look like a turtle or a moose... not sure which.  We had fun though!
MOOOOOMMM  Emily's bugging me!!!  No not really.  My only 14 year old cousin, though she looks 17.  She is so fun, and just so much like me it's kinda weird!  She is so 14 though, I just adore her!!!!  Princess Emie!  
Me and olivia enjoying Starbucks in down town tacoma! yeah!
Chihully glass art bridge,us girlies having fun, caleb taking photos.
The fairy store! fun fun fun!  and below all the cousins.. well minus a few... left to right: Brian and Rachel (brother and sister) Olivia, Elizabeth, Elisha, Nick, Reese, Emily and me, Sarah!!!  Dun family bbq!

This has really been a crazy summer.  It's just been so packed.  Recently we have had the pleasure of having my two cousins Olivia (15) & Emily (14) visit with their mom and dad, my aunt and uncle... Ronda and Richard, all the way from Maryland.  My cousin Dandy and her two little cuties Sophia and gavin are also in town.  We normally dont get together as a family quite as much as the Turner side, but we have been soaking up the family time.  The girls Olivia and Emily came out a week before their mom and dad, so we got to have them all to ourselves for a week.  We have really been having a great time, and have had a lot of fun, though we have been seriously busy.  Caleb and I actually took a morning this past weekend to just sleep in and have a morning together since we have just been going no stop... shopping, drive in movies, family dinners, more shopping and movies, going to down town tacoma, a photo shoot.... hanging out and playing games... all sorts of fun.  They are truly sweet girls and I am sad to see them go.  i wish they lived here, or closer so we could be a more involved part of their life.  Here are a few photos of our fun together.  More to come.  Sadly I lost some photos from my camera so I wont have as many to show as I could have.  Hope you all are enjoying your summers as well!!!
~Me

No comments: