Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ona and Andrew Klesken, my cousins, In case you didn't know..... They're pregnant!


We found out at a family gathering at my Aunt Kelley's a few Sunday's ago that Ona and Andrew are expecting.  Unfortunately my camera somehow lost about 350 photos.  So I dont have family photos of that day anymore.... I dont want to talk about it, it makes me so sad I might cry.  I am hoping my family will email and share their photos of that day with me (HINT HINT!!!!).  We are so excited that they are pregnant.  Ona has wanted nothing more than to be a wife and have lots of babies... much like my sister in law Nicole!   Since we were little girls, Ona always played the pregnant mom.... literally.  When we would play house I would be the college student and she would be the pregnant mom.  Now she gets to be a mommie to be and they are both so excited!  I hope to enjoy watching their journey to parenthood since Caleb and i aren't quite there yet!!!!

No comments: