Thursday, August 21, 2008

More Family Ahearn that is, fun!

Me and little Reese, her and Ryan are twins.  Cyndi's youngest two.  They all live out in Virginia near Ronda and Richard and the girls, so they were excited to see Olivia and Emily.

My grandparents were so glad to get the family together. It means a lot to them.  My papa is slowly looking stronger. Below is my mom with Reese, Ryan and Reagan.


I think I posted these already, but I love my cousin Nick, he makes me laugh!  He is just fun to be silly with!  We had fun taking these photos!

Above is my mom, lilly and Rachels feet, my mom wanted a feet photo... she's silly. wonder where i get it from!!!!?????
Brother and sister, Lilly and Nick, soo cute!
This photo makes me laugh, I am not sure what was happening here, lol.
My mom and my hubby and Auntie and Uncle hanging out in uncle Jack's back yard, relaxing.  caleb was shielding my mom from the Papa-Paparazzi... my papa and his camera!

Cousin Cindy and her three kids, Reagan and Reese and Ryan and Uncle Jack, with my grandparents my mom and Olivia and Emily, kind of a Random famiyl photo... lol


Above, most of the cousins, minus Ona and Andrew who came a bit late due to work.  Left to right, Brian and his sister Rachel Olivia, Elisha, Elizabeth, Nick, Reese, Emily and me, below getting birthday cake!  Happy birthday to Emily and Reagan

Most of the Ahearn Clan, all together since who knows when.  It was a fun afternoon with family.  We really dont get together much on my side of the family.

My cousin Nick, just chillin
Nick, Rachel and Lilly, chillaxin in the shade!
Lish chillin and Caleb kicking around the ball, such a boy... he hit Lish in the head at some point, it was bound to happen!

Happy birthday to Emily and to Cindy's oldest Reagan.  The last time I saw Reagan she was like 5 years old!  She's practically a teenager now!  Her and her siblings are all so adorable!

Satchel wanted to come to the party too!  He loves to go "bye bye"  sorry Satch not this time!
My favorite cousin Elisha!  Just chillin in the shade after eating.
My Darling Olivia!  She says she doesn't like pictures, I told her to get over it! I know I am so nice!
See how cute she is!  I just adore her!  She likes to repeat the silly things I say and then laugh at me!  It makes me laugh! Below is my favorite cousins Nick, Rachel and Lilly.  After lunch we enjoyed some shade from the heat.

We have a few birthdays in August in our family.  We had a BBQ at my Papa's brothers, my great uncle Jack.  They live out in Renton.  We got to see and spend some time with cousins we dont see too often!  It was a very fun afternoon! We hung out, ate, then celebrated Emily and Reagan's birthday's and then ended the night with us cousins going bowling!  I loove chilling with my cousins.  They are too cool, and heaps of fun.  We dont get to see them enough I say!

No comments: