























When the Hendrick family was still here ( My cousin Dandy, Sophia, and Gavin) I was invited to join them for a day out to the Woodland Park Zoo. I looove going to the Zoo, the elephants are my favorite, but i love the outdoor experience, seeing and learning about all the different animals. I dont normally get to go all the way out to the Seattle Zoo, seeing as it's a bit far away and all, so I was happy to join them along for the ride. Dandy so kindly treated me! (thanks sissy!). It was quite an adventure with our large group of 8, and the unending rain. It felt like a real safari trip, lol. We loaded up with hats, unbrella's, kids in strollers, and our 2.00 zoo poncho's. I think we saw just about every exhibit! Then off to eat and head back. We were all so pooped by the end of the day, but it was a lot of fun. Later that evening Dandy and I met up with my mom for some tasty Pizza, and a visit without the kids, which is nice once in a while, I am sure for a mom to do, though I really enjoyed my time with her oh so cute kids! It was just one of my very busy and memorable days while she was here! Thanks for the fun long day and the unforgettable zoo trip!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment