We played some Apples to Apples, and decided that Olivia is the goody goody, she's too cute! I just love her, look how cute her old school swim suit looks on her!
I am so short, lol!
Me and my Princess friend. We had an all around fabulous princess day relaxing at the lake!
I promise Olivia I will catch you! JUMP!!!!

Gorgeous girls! They really do love eachother, even if they fight a little now and then... Moooom Emily's poking me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy moose cakes batman, it's the little mermaid! we saw her while we were at the lake!
Playing and snacking and getting some sun!
This card seemed appropriate for the moment a, hairball landed on my banana... ewww...




As you may well know, it's been pretty hot out here this summer. One of the days that we had the girls, Tonya and I took the girls to the lake. It was perfect, a nice relaxing afternoon. I did have a fairly nice tan base, until all this rain came in, but what can you expect for Washington!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment