1.Link to the person who tagged you (im not so sure I know how to do this "linking thing" but I will try.)
2. Post these rules 1-6 on your blog.
3. Write 6 random facts about yourself
4. Tag 6 friends/family who have blogs and post a link to their blog.
5. Let each person you have tagged know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up! Ready Set go!
Ok now the Hard part, I have to think of 6 random facts about me:
1.When I was a kid me and some of my neighborhood friends would pick plums from my neighbor Diane's tree and set up a "lemonade" type stand and try to sell plums in the summer time! We had a serious assembly line. One person would pick and bring us the plums and two of us would sit and sell the plums and another friend would stand at the corner and try to get neighbors to buy our plums. They were actually really good, but I don't thing we made any money. Probably my first job lol.
2. When I lived in Maryland my best friend in 6th grade's name was Ingrid. Her family was from Oslo Norway. at the end of 6th grade they moved back to Norway and at the end of my 8th grade summer her family flew me out there for a whole month. It was amazing. I got to go to school with her and her summer home and walk around downtown Norway. It was beautiful, and I would love to go back someday! I still sorta keep in touch with Ingrid. ( ok so that was a lot of facts in one story).
3.When I was a kid and my mom and i lived at my grandparents house I had a toy room as well as my own room. It had bright florescent pink carpet...no joke, it was seriously neon! I still remember the play do stains us grand kids left behind. My cousins and I as well as my neighborhood friends spent a lot of time playing in that room.
4.I absolutely love the food network! I am somewhat addicted. I love Chef Bobby Flay, and I would love to someday eat at one of his restaurants, Mesa Grill, Bolo, his steakhouse. I enjoy others Giada, Paula Dean, Rachel Ray, Emeril, Tyler but Bobby is my fav. I'd eat anything he makes. I'd even try it if it was a little scary!!!!
5. I almost went to Gene Juarez beauty school right after graduation. I always enjoyed doing makeup and stying hair, I did it for friends in highschool for dances and just to play around. I went to the interview and decided that I did not belong at the snooty school. No one smiled, the teacher who interviewed me was very cold and snotty. So I did not go and instead i went to community college for a year.
6.Last, I waited till I was 18 to get my first facial piercing and I got my mothers ok, even though legally I didn't have to. I also got my hubby's ok to get my monroe piercing. I can be a bit sassy yes, but I don't advocate rebellion. I did not want to be like all the people I went to high school with who got their tattoos and piercings to be rebellious and "hard core" or cool. I just did it because I thought it was pretty and to be me!
Ok that is it. So Here is who I will tag:
1. My April girl who is so far away! I miss her so! http://scottieandapril.blogspot.com
2. Miss Daisy, we have only known each other for like 2 years, though it seems longer, so I am sure there is so much more to learn about her! http://benanddaisy.blogspot.com
3.My cousin Dandy who is in Nc with April! And is all knowledgeable in the ways of coupons!
http://thehendrickfamily.blogspot.com
4. My friend Jared, it's been a while since we hung out and chatted so I am sure that there is a whole lot of catching up to be had! http://jaredstorer.blogspot.com
5. Miss Katie, my newest blogging friend, we met through church about a year and a half ago, so I know we have so much more to get to know about each other! http://broweleit.blogspot.com
6. Last miss Abby, who is sadly leaving us! She has all sorts of interesting stories to tell! Just sit and chat with her! http://tabbyeyes.blogspot.com
So thats it, all of my friends links are to the right in case the links i put in dont work, i am not too savvy as far as that goes!!!! Feel free to join in on the fun!
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing. We're having a great time at the Stol's. Even Angel enjoys an occasional game of chase with the cat. My poor kids can't seem to realize that if they play on the stairs someone is bound to get hurt.
Post a Comment