Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shop till we drop!!!















A great deal of our family time together was spent at the malls shopping.  I think I went to 4 different malls while my aunt and cousins were here. Not so surprising since it's all us girls!  One particular day Dandy and I took the kids to shop around at the Tacoma Mall.  We hit several stores shopping around for the perfect gifts for her to bring home to family.  I enjoyed being silly with Princess Sophia and Gavin.  We walked the whole mall, and then settled at the end at the play place for the tired kids who suffered through our shopping.  Then off to get some tasty Starbucks.  Sadly Dandy never got to see our place during her trip.  Maybe next time.  I hope to be able to plan a trip out to visit them sometime in the future... though who knows what will happen, my husband hates to be without me! Anyways, it was a very fun day!  Thanks for playing, enjoy some of our being silly photos!

No comments: