Thursday, August 28, 2008
You know you live in Tacoma when...
I so wish I had a photo to go along with this story! Ok so this is totally true to the area we live in, though we are fortunate enough to live on a pretty good street. So Caleb and I went out to pick up our Pizza from Pizza Hutt, (thanks to my Appie, who sent us a little dinner in gift card, thank you sweetie), anyways, before we even get out of the car, this extremely tall gorgeous "woman" steps out of Pizza Hutt, in her, well "working girl" clothes. Basically she/he was a drag queen. I could tell right away, Caleb looks at me and says, " I am pretty sure that is a dude." The guys in Pizza Hutt got a kick out of shim. She really was pretty, the big hair, serious over the top Vegas Makeup, and tiny little body, but with the heels and hair combined herm was like 7ft tall. Anywho, it was the first drag queen both Caleb and I have seen since we have lived in Tacoma for over 3 years now. I actually have seen a few before, one night when Daisy and her sister in law and I went out... gotta love Tacoma. What a entertaining start to our evening!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my goodness don't you hate it when you don't know what gender a person is?? it is always entertaining though...
so a friend of mine and luke's was driving through town with her mom and they were stopped in front of the railroad tracks because the bells were dinging and the arms went down in front of traffic. Then she saw this bicycler wearing a backpack riding their way. he tried to RIDE HIS BIKE UNDERNEATH the arm, got his backpack stuck on it, was pulled off his bike, and then the arm thing broke!!! isn't that hilarious? oh, people are funny :D
Post a Comment