Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy 4 Years Married and welcome Ronda and Richard









We Celebrated 4 years of being married this August 7th.  With all the busy rush of family being here, we decided to wait to celebrate our anniversary  together at a later date, since my family was here and we planned a family dinner.  We all met up at the Spagetti Factory in Seattle!  It was great fun!   Never a dull moment when all the Ahearns' get together.  It was the first time I had seen my Aunt Ronda and Uncle Richard in 2 years.  It was a nice evening.  Good food and good company.  We ended the night with  some of my family stopping by so that Caleb could show off all his hard work on the house, which he enjoys doing.  Then some good conversation and wine with my aunt and uncle to catch up.  It was a very pleasant visit.  The girlies stayed the night and then the next morning we did a photoshoot in downtown Tacoma.  Sadly in the business of everything I didn't even get a photo with Caleb and I until later in the evening when I was in my pj's cuz I totally forgot!  Oh well.  My hubby spoiled me with a sweet card and some itunes gift cards for my ipod.... as well as  Tarzan, the Disney movie.  It was the movie we watched like 7 years ago on our first little "date" while coloring.  I told Caleb that day that I knew that I had met "the one" though I didn't tell him that was him... i let him work a little!!!!

No comments: