Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Single Ladies



Yes I am posting and ad.  I am posting because my mom and one of her good friends are both amazing, talented, Godly, beautiful, fun and sweet, silly  and SINGLE WOMEN!!!  I made them pose for this shot.  We have been watching and waiting and praying for a man for my mom for far too long.  MR. Right are you out there??? We are all waiting!  But you have to go through a lot of people to get to keep my mom for good, me and Caleb, Val- the best friend, my aunt and Uncle.... cousins and some friends!  you have to be worth it!!!!  She is a great lady... they both are. Kadeerdra has three handsome talented boys and is an amazing singer.  If any of you know any great Christian men over the age of 43 give me a ring or shoot me an email!  pray that mr. right will get here soon, we are all just about sick and tired of waiting!!!!  My mom will laugh when she see's this post she didn't actually think i would post it!  HA HA!!!!  I did!

No comments: