Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Circus Circus











Happy Late Anniversary to us! August 7th, 4 years married!  We celebrated the actual day dining with family and enjoying  entertaining my family over at our house.  So we postponed the actual Caleb and I celebrating together. So Caleb surprised me with tickets to the circus.  I havent been since I was really little, and apparently really scared of clowns.  We went all the way out to the Everett event Center.  We got their a bit early and got to see the animals just eating and hanging out and then got to go down to the actual floor where the circus took place and meet and watch some of the performers, it was really cool.  tons of kids and families all over!  It was really fun, a great performance, I loved the animals and the acrobats.  It was just amazing watching them move and just the crazy things they could do with their own bodies... I seriously think they all work out like 24 hours a day!  No joke.  It was a great day, we had so much fun and felt like big kids!  Which we kinda are, but we got to indulge for a day, always a fun thing.  Traffic was horrible coming home from the long drive, so we pit stopped at the Northgate mall and had dinner at a place called Macaroni Grill, decent italian food.  Then walked the mall a bit and headed home super late and tired.  It was an adventurous day for sure!  I am such a lucky girl to have the husband that I have.  He really is my best friend, and just so much fun to spend time with.  He sweet spoils me!  thanks love of my life!

No comments: