Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Mamma

Val is my mom's Long time best friend!  Her and Chuck and their family are like family to us!  I am so glad they were able to make it out!  They are a special part of my life and my moms too!


Present time!!!  Vincent was so cute!  He really wanted my mom to open her presents, then he was so excited and said," NOW OPEN YOUR OTHER ONE!!!" I dont think he really even knew that she had another one, it was just pure childlike faith, that if their is one present there must be another one!
And so the melting begins!  yum yum!  The cheese is my favorite... well and the chocolate too!
Pretty birthday card!
I can tell Chuck and Val love their grandsons, though they still seem so young to be grandparents... maybe that is beacause Kyle is my age and I still get hasseled about when Caleb and I will have kids, only cuz they love us!  Anyways, Vincent and Anthony enjoyed tasty milkshakes while we waited for food!!!  he was a nice big brother and shared with his little brother!

Mom and daughter. Happy Birthday Mamma Joe!
My mom and her two favorite kids... yes I know her only ones!  But she loves us! Lots!
This was suppose to be just me and Caleb, but my mom is super silly
Me and my man!  I love him so very much! He's very good to my mom and always has been.  We are so blessed, we have amazing parents on both sides.
A typical Everett photo!  Silly boy, and Chuck too!  Dont forget Chuck!
Chuck & Val along with their two cute grandsons; Vincent and Anthony, Everett and Brandy joined the party!
A mini group shot.  It's a hard restaurant for a large party, but we had a lot of fun!
Here we all are before the tasty treats! The boys were really good, and so cute!  They both look like little Kyle's to me!
Two of my mom's favorite ladies and two of mine as well Miss Mary and Kadeerdra! So glad they came!
My mamma and me!  She wasnt looking, she gets so distracted!  Silly mom.

My mom turned 29 for like the 17th time!  YEAH!  She has been bugging us to go to the Melting Pot for like 2 years now, we tried to surprise her, but she was so insistent that we were taking her to the Melting Pot, it was hard to surprise her.  I threw in a little twist though, we did surprise her by inviting a few of her friends and having them already there and waiting for her.  She really enjoyed herself and I think we all enjoyed great company and amazing food.  Happy Birthday Mom, I hope you enjoyed your first time at the Melting Pot. We Love you!
~Love Caleb and Sarah xoxo

No comments: