Friday, September 26, 2008

Birthdays Gallore! Happy Birthday to Lilly! My Cute cousin!

Brothers!  You can tell by their similar haircuts!  
Cousins!  And long time friends!
Happy Birthday to Lilly!  She's 21!
Sing Song time!!!  with cheesecake!
Lilly, the birthday girl, and her sweet adorable friend Catherine!
Cheese!  Not sure what Nick is taking a photo of... but I am scared!
Isnt this a great photo of Caleb and I?  I asked Andrew to take a photo of us, this is what he came up with!  Ha ha, we sure do love our new cousin Andrew!
Now that looks more like me and Caleb and less like Andrew!  He he, thanks Andrew!
So cute!  Caleb spent the morning at the Seahawks game with Ben, Ben dropped him off so he could join the party!!!  I was so glad, minus his overpowering  garlic fry breath, I am glad he enjoyed the game though!
My cute preggo cousin and her hubby!
My short term Amish cousin, Elisha!  Lol, the boys enjoy showing off their facial hair.
Present time!
Cute cute!


My cute cute cousin Lilly has turned 21! YEAH! We celebrated with her and my fellow cousins and some of her friends at the Bellevue Cheesecake Factory!  It was fun and tasty and so fun to celebrate with my cute grown up cousin.  It's so hard to believe she is a little lady now, a truly beautiful one!  I so enjoy spending time with her, and my husband so enjoys teasing her!  It was heaps of fun as my cousin would say, and she even treated us to cheesecake!  Thanks for including us cousin!  I love you and I hope you had an oh so fabulous birthday! Happy Twenty First!!!  

No comments: