Hanging out at our house with the family. Emily likes to call satch, pup pup... it's soo cute!
lisha lisha, my crazy cousin!
Happy 4 years married to us! i forgot to take a photo earlier in the day, so this is what we have!
Just chillaxin, hanging out, nothing fancy! fun memories!
Family dinner, like the whole family! My and my crazy newest cousin, Andrew!
oh so cute cousins, elisha, olivia, emily
Grandma Elva bought me this hat.... yup. Thanks grandma! Doesnt Emily look sooo cute, aww!
the cousins! so cute! I dont think we really look related, but we truly are... maybe me and Olivia... a little
Emily and "pup pup" and my Uncle Richard
More cute cousin photos!
Uhh, See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil... and smell no evil???
Lisha, and ollie face!
Sophie Pie!!!!
Caleb and my uncle Richard, so glad these two could get to know eachother a little bit!
So cute girls, Lilly and Sophie!

Andrew really likes to wear my sunglasses, funny he actually looks good in them! cool cousins!

It took me a while, but I finally uploaded some more of my pictures from my time with my family. I've been having trouble with the computer so I haven't done it in a bit, but I have so many more photos to share so here are just a few, and yes more to come, and more blogging to come! Sorry it's been a while! I have been a busy girl, but I will try to keep up better on my blogging to my faithful blog readers!
No comments:
Post a Comment