Lets take 2! Try again! Lets have pizza instead!
Hmm, should we try some tastey noodles????
Click, cheeese!!!!!
Dandy calling her mom and grandma, " Can I take your order please?"
After a long day with Dandy and the kids, we met my mom down at the Kent Station Plaza for food. We first tried to eat at a noodle place, called Zao Noodle or something like that.... BLAH!!!! YUCK! We ordered what we thought was to be a very tastey meal. Uh, nope! The waitress was really sweet, so we felt bad, but the noodles were large spagetti noodles... not even Thai, and the sauce was watery... very dissapointing, but we had to eat! What to do???? So we three girls mosied on over to the Italian joint that does pizza. We hit a success! It was a very tastey change to our first try! YEAH! I just have to laugh when these things happen, what a silly experience. But now you have been warned if you go down there to eat! Dont say I didn't warn you! Here are some photos of our mini restaurant adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment