Sunday, September 14, 2008

Matt & Heidi Brewer get married!






Dont look!  The lovely Brookie
The girls.  I  miss these lovely ladies, Brookie and Rachel Ray.
Me and Brookie
The table scapes were soo cute!

The boys, Charlie, and Matt

Stinkerbell, my momma, the Groom Matt and me

Charlie rubbing it in that he got to eat before all us hungry folks!

Matt is a friend of mine and my moms from PSE.  I remember when he brought in the engagement ring into work and told us girls that he was going to propose and wanted to run a few ideas by us.  I have yet to actually get to know Heidi, but she is stunning and I have heard nothing but sweet things about her!  Their wedding was Saturday, yesterday and Matt was so excited when he called me on the phone to ask if I would like to come to the wedding.  He is a genuine and sweet guy, and you could sure tell how much he loves Heidi at the wedding.  They both bawled, it was the sweetest thing and the most emotional wedding I have been to.  You can tell that they both have supportive families, and I was so honored to be invited and share in a part of their big day.  I loved the decor, of pink and black very classy and colorful, simple and tasteful.  I also had the adventure of seeing a great deal of people from PSE.  I did get to see some of my favorite people that I hardly see, Brookie, Rachel Ray, Charlie, Everett of course Matt and a few other friends.  They were friends I talked to daily when I worked there, I miss being a part of their everyday life, but honestly I do not miss that job one bit.  It was drama, stress, and not at all my skill or talent.  I do know that working there I learned a lot, about myself... the working world, people,   what I dont want to do with my life.  Anywho, enough about that.  It was great to see some of my friends, and catch up. Matt thank you so much for including me in on your oh so special day.  Your wedding was lovely and I had a great time!  it was so good to see you!  I hope to get to know Heidi a bit more in the future.  Many blessings to you sweet newlyweds!  you are a beautiful couple!   Congratulations!!!!!

1 comment:

The Eyes said...

hey! That's where we got married! you look beautiful sarah!