Saturday, September 20, 2008
Dun Da da DUN.... Drum roll please
Well it has been a long time in the making, but I am finally going back to school! YEAH! I start Oct 11, yes a saturday and I am taking a 5 week photography coarse at the Art Institute of Seattle. I have been searching for a while for the right program for me, to fit my wants, finances, needs, scheduel ect. Just this last week I finally found something that will really work well for all of that. I am so excited and nervous all at once. I know it will be a big push for me in the direction I have been wanting to go. Umm it's been a while since I have been in school, though through the years I have taken several day courses on photography. I am just so eager to learn more and become more confident in what I already know, and to expand that. I want to thank my hubby for believing so much in me it scares me.... i love you babe! Also, Abby dear you inspired me to keep pursuing! I admire you and Tim for going full force after your goals and dreams. You are too cool!!! I know there are lots of other awesome people that God has strategically placed in my life to be encouragers and to just speak truth into my life, so love and thanks to you to... it just feels good to be moving in a positive direction ya know? Anywho, thats all for now, I am off, enjoy the rain today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, congrats! Those shots are pretty amazing and your commentary proves you have a unique eye and know a lot about this art. bravo!
Post a Comment