Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I need a babysitter! For me!


Dandy showing Kim our blogs and our husbands photos, since it was just the girls.

Kim and then Dandy.  They both actually watched me, but Kim was my babysitter a lot as a kid.
Me and my babysitter, well I dont need one anymore, but now I can just chat with her and be friends and catch up. Thanks for dinner/pizza!





While Dandy was here, we went and had dinner with none other than my old babysitter Kim.  It was the first time I have seen her since my graduation party way back in 2001... ok I am not that old, I'm only 25 people!  Anywho, she lives close to me, only in fife!  She is also good friends with a guy I worked with when I was still working at PSE.  Small world. It was so great having dinner with her at her place and catching up.  She used to watch me a ton when my mom started to work as I got older and she was so sweet, just a great babysitter.  Her family grew up in my old neighborhood.  It's just great to have connections to my past with people that truly care about me and my family.  It's so weird having dinner as a adult with someone who used to watch me when I was a kid, and I am sure it is weirder for her.  Anyways here are some photos from my night with Dandy and Kim and I and the kids.  Dandy and Kim were close in age and were kinda friends since Dandy lived with us for 2 years while we lived at my grandparents house!

No comments: