We had three different projects. We had a full body shot for a fashion style, a head shot or close up, and a 3/4 body shot for an advertising shot.
I tried to get Courtney, the model, to soften and do more feminine and silly shots. Most of the poses she would do were a bit sultry, and provocative. That is not quite my style, so I tried to put my flare on the poses and projects we had.
I was going for old holywood glam, a somewhat sad yet soft look. I liked her makeup and dress, but was dissapointed with the jewelry since it matcher her other outfit and not this one. I also thought it would have been more fun to have her hair styled to match her dress, but I know we were short on time.
This black and white one above is one of my favorites. I finally got her to soften and have a more subtle look. 

She has great eyes and this shot really shows them off.
This is my favorite shot, just because it was original to me, and it was silly and fun. I wanted something different from what all the others were shooting, and all the other poses she was shooting.
I took an all day photoclass yesterday. It was a lot of work, but fun and very helpful. My brain is now overloaded with information, ideas, things i need to work on, want to learn. One thing is i need to remember to be patient with myself. So I ended up with a few good shots and here they are!
No comments:
Post a Comment