Wednesday, March 25, 2009
No more home phone!
I am posting this as many places as possible so I don't get concerns, calls, emails looking for us. We are cutting back on some unnecessary bills and so we no longer have a home phone. If you have already received an email, then just don't worry about reading this, I'm trying to be thorough. I know we said we were going to get rid of it a long time ago, but now we truly have. The 253-476-0851 # no longer works to get ahold of us. Please email me if you need my number and we are asking you not give our number out. We have had way too many solicitor calls, wrong numbers ect. This includes not using our number for reference for time share... which we have had friends do. If someone needs our number then do me a favor and just give me a call/email and ask before you give out our number! That is not so hard, or too much to ask I believe! Please and thank you! Thanks all! Have a blessed rest of your week, Friday is almost here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment